Wednesday, September 9, 2009

When it's good to have a sister who is a bookseller


1. Birthday time
2. Christmas time
3. All the time!!!!

Here is part of my stash from yesterday's birthday, my all time favourite - Anne Gracie. I've been waiting for this book for months and here it is, just in time for my birthday. Thanks Anne - thanks Jill!

If you ever want some wonderful reading at extremely competitive pricing - she's your girl. Years and years of research have gone into her business, she really knows her stuff! There's nothing she can't find if you want something really obscure (which I have - often).

www.romancedirect.com.au

2 comments:

Matilda said...

So many books! So little time!

Robyn Enlund said...

I know! Or in my case, i read all the books and don't get enough of my own writing done.