Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fluffy Bum, Fluffy Paws


I'm a pushover for a fluffy bum. Be it a teddy or a puppy or in this case POLAR BEAR.

If I'd known just how cute a polar bear bum would be, I would've been looking out for one well before now. Giant bear, king of beasts, seal killer and .... sweet little furry tush and paws. Awwwwww!

One of the guys at work had it up on his 2008 BBC Wildlife calendar (no idea who the photographer was and google gave me nothing), and I'd giggle every time I walked past his desk. When he put the whole calendar in the recycle bin it was the highlight of my day. It just appeals to me. Look at those big paws and yet I'll swear that mighty polar bear is just paddling along. Imagine being the photographer and taking that photo - how awesome.

3 comments:

Matilda said...

Wait until that baby girl arrives and you are gonna love her baby bum way more than fluffy bums!!!

Oliver said...

That looks like my bum! Except that I've just been clipped. Now my bum is bare!

Oliver.

remi_bz said...

Those paws are gorgeous!